We provide one-to-one and group support to anyone struggling with computers, digital devices or the internet. This service is tailored to individual needs and is delivered by trained volunteer ‘Digital Champions’ and staff who will move at the learner’s pace, with the end goal being independence.
More and more services are moving online, such as booking GP appointments, paying bills, accessing benefits and housing support and internet shopping.
We know that many of our users can often lack access to equipment or not have the knowledge, skills and confidence to use these services, and consequently face added exclusion and barriers to access.
How We Help
- Access to refurbished laptops and desktop computers
- Support to access discounted internet services
- Practical training to increase knowledge and understanding
- Awareness raising of online security
- Help setting up personal accounts and social media profiles